It’s a Girl
Last December 29. Happy Valentine…
Edit: (February 16 @ 1:00) I had a conference chat with Vladimir, Juvanni Noel, Rey Alcin, Lenny Beth, Naiza Mae, and Joey last night and suddenly I found myself talking to no one. Dammit, it’s effing kaka-imbiyerna. Shoot. Whatever, here’s our chat. Please try to read. You may find it amusing. 😉
Just wrapped up things today. The dead links to images have been repaired. Migrating from one host to another is never easy. Last December my previous host did the most stupid thing they could do that’s why I moved out. A few recent data were lost…
As you may have noticed, Suaybaguio is no longer alone in the Graduation Pictures. If you’ve already received yours you may send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. As for me, the pictorials’re next week. Also, I’d like to encourage you lot to signup for gravatars (Raro finally succeeded at it) to make discussions more, uh, lively.
Have a good day everyone.
Kenneth Diza Update
This is a re-post, after the server crash last December.
Last December 1 I found myself chatting with Lagat, who’s now sailing the seas from Japan to US and vice versa. At that time he was in Japan, living life at Aton Palace Hotel in Kashima City with his laptop — an HP Pavilion DV4 1120US Entertainment Notebook PC which cost him $699.
- During our Y!M session he bombarded me with these words: fumigation, charterer, retard (nosebleed gamay)
- I forgot the number of days the vessel spends in the sea traveling but he said that they stay in Japan (US) for 5 days before going back to the US (Japan), transporting logs.
- They dock in Longview, Washington in US.
- An allowance of $56 and $500 (I cannot recall which is which)
- His cellphone, a Nokia 5000, is rendered unusable.
- Drank beer named “Draft One” with his mates prior to chatting with me
- Will be spending Christmas at sea.
Here’s a log of our chat:
Blind Item #3
According to a source, one of our classmates is already married and pregnant and was
kicked out of expelled from school because of it. I really don’t have any idea or proof about this but the one who told me, in a way, convinces me that it’s true.
Edit: I have partly confirmed the validity of this story as of today, December 3 @ 14:35.
Joey Mangadlao in Thailand
Mader is at it again — tikalon gihapon!
Helo lo. Am going 2 thailand 2nyt.. Dinalian. Sunday lng ko nkbalo. Godbles! Kitakitz sa pasko
Like what I said to him, he knows too well that I’ll post something like this here. He sent it last night so at the moment he must be already there, provided that the airplane was successfully able to land.
Edit: (December 3 @ 22:56)
Lo ghapon rko nkbalik. Strandd ko sa bangkok