I’ve updated the profiles page. Hurray! Today is Alcin’s birthday and last Sunday was Ophel’s. Yesterday I chatted with Dovie and she told me that it’s been a week since she lost her job (in Manila). She’s in the process of applying to a new company right now. Uh.. I really suspect that it’s goodbye school for her, and hello world of labor and industry. One more thing, Chin-Chin Gutierrez indeed had a concert in San Francisco last night (as what Ronna said in the shoutbox)!
Wedding and Birthdays
I don’t know the exact date of their arrival, but one thing’s for sure: Ma’am Nonie Dagondon and Sir Cullo’s wedding this coming July 28 is unstoppable. As what Joey told me when our paths crossed via SMS, they are now very rich as a couple. Well if you think about it maybe they were simply lucky with their lives in the U.S. of A. With regards to this, our classmates Joey and Naiza Mae will really go home to attend the event. Naiza will be leaving this Wednesday. I don’t know with Mader. Anyway, today I just had my Civil Service Sub-Professional Examination. It was a blessing from heaven that I had a schoolmate as a roommate in the dorm I stayed in for without him, I would’ve been unable to get myself ready for the test center by 7AM!
The ones above are the “online birthday cards” I gave to our classmates who recently celebrated their birthdays. They’re all posted in their respective Friendster accounts (click for the full version). Also, I’ve updated the gallery! CLICK!
Whew! Who would’ve thought that it’s almost three years already since we became college? We’re gradually getting older and older! Haha! Nevertheless, some things have remained unchanged — news still follow me no matter what I do. 🙂
In my first few weeks here at school, when we were still not meeting in our computer laboratory, I was surfing the Internet outside like there’s no tomorrow. Sheila Mae was surprisingly always online in Yahoo! Messenger as well so we were able to chat. I learned that she acts as a student assistant or something and is assigned in the café of their school, which is Mountain View College in Valencia City, Bukidnon. It’s a form of scholarship. The money never touches her hands. Instead, it is immediately directed to the school to serve as the registration fee. You get the point.
Last June 24, Ronna and I were exchanging text messages around 1 in the morning. She couldn’t sleep that’s why she looked for someone to spare her time with. She informed me that Mia guested in this 89.9 radio station in Davao City. It’s basically because of her teacher, according to Ronna. Something like, Mia’s teacher has a regular segment in that station and she was invited. It might also be possible that she’ll be guesting there again some other time. Lastly, Ronna told me that our school already has a Wi-Fi Internet connection. Err.. Too good to be true, don’t you think? I dunno.
Summer’s Almost Over
Yeah, time dearly flies fast. The long summer vacation is soon gonna be over. It’ll be months again before we see each other’s faces. Many has been very busy lately. Nonetheless, there are still those chosen few who prefer to runaway from any sort of work to tambay at the kanto. Nyahah! So here are some of the diminutive gatherings that happened in summer 2007. Break free.
- April 30: Pahak, Lagat, Yana, Manangkungay, and Ahnor went to our house. If you don’t know why, where’ve you been?! We subsequently went to Raquel’s to pay her and her son, Ravin, a visit.
- May 21: Katring and Baki dropped by our house. I fed them lunch and Lagat came thereafter. We went to school for some sight-seeing and was sighted by Ma’am Gelacio, Tabugon, Ungab, and Aguilar. Only Ma’am Aguilar was the one who didn’t say the magic word. What was the magic word? S-E-C-R-E-T. We then went to Rose and ate Halo-Halo. Pahak came on time just as we had our order. The next stop was at Yana’s lola’s house before deciding to go to the Badminton court. It rained hard so the destination was changed to Philip’s. We got our hands on his new laptop.
- May 22: Mama and I bought some barbeques near Philip’s residence and as we passed the house I noticed that their dining table was full of people — the same scene we had the other night. It immediately came to me that maybe some of us paid him a visit. The next day I knew from Yana herself that it was indeed them — Raro, Mia, Ronna, Pearl, and her. I also knew that they went to Ebro Housing.
- Lost Time: I was with Naiza and was about to leave her at DBP when we saw Philip and Xyrel coming from the opposite direction. Earlier that day, we already saw them going out of Allnyt Café. They ended up playing online games (what else?) at einerz. And, finally, after merely crossing paths in less than 2 seconds at MSU, I got Manoy’s mobile number!
- May 25: I’ve been pathetic over the Internet this summer, especially that my computer has rested because of exhaustion from the fluctuating current. Haha. Tsk, wasting money for nothing in particular. I had my income and domain now though. My workplace is at Lexelcom and today I met Yam-Yam and Katring there. I bumped their heads from behind, without them knowing that it was me. They stayed for some minutes chitchatting, waiting for their sundo, before finally deserting me.
Last week I was able to chat with Putot via Y!M. She was at her cousin’s house, trespassing again. Haha. She called me but since I don’t have a headset at home, I could not respond to her vocally. With that, she simply spoke her heart out while I had to poorly type in reply. That’s the wonder of people who type pretty fast! Whew~ Our chat was pretty long and fun. I even requested her to sing songs because she’s saying that she’ll join PBB or PDA. Y not! Perhaps I should upload her song (because I recorded it) next time.
From Manila, let’s fly to Davao. According to Baki,
which who is now an unpaid houseboy, Dangas has a music band now. Bongga. I confirmed it from Ahnor when she came over our house days ago. Flying back to Manila, Kamille’s choir had a performance at the CCP yesterday. For those ignorami who doesn’t know what it stands for, it’s Cultural Center of the Philippines. Of course, let us not forget updates from Visayas live from our very own Katring in Boracay. His four-week (I guess) OJT is finally over but he, together with his buddies, chose to spend more time in the place for summer. Hmm.. Spendthrift. So far I’d say that he’s making the best out of the beach and the people especially the local celebrities and the forangers (if you know what I mean).
Yana mentioned in one of her comments that you should feel free to drop me a line if you have something interesting that you want everybody to know. If so, e-mail’s simulationelson[at]gmail.com. Furthermore, Katring suggested that the index (main) page of this site should have a specific classmate featured and is to be changed on a monthly basis. Not bad. He said that he/she would be the “Cover Boy/Cover Girl” for the month. Cool, don’t you think?