Blind Item #2
I just got enrolled today. It was quicker than ever, so it gave me a chance to get back at the dorm fast and take a bath. Haha. I believe this is supposedly the last semester? We’ll see…
It felt like I didn’t get to meet anyone of us at all during the sembreak but I sure made my break more interesting this time even though I merely stayed at home. The following were the times when I got off the house:
- 10.28 – Ate at Jollibee and window-shopped in Waldy’s and Central Warehouse with Ronna; saw Charis Doreen at Lexelcom and learned that Ana Marie is now having her internship in our alma mater
- 10.29 – Crossed paths with Philip who was on his usual vehicle — a bike
- 10.30 – Ditched playing Badminton with Jesha, Krysta Laureen, and Naiza Mae (I heard they then ate at Jollibee together with Ronna and Rey Alcin)
- 11.05 – Had the part two of my CDO Escapade but this time only Cherille Ann Marie and Lenny Beth were with me. John Winston (who already transferred to Liceo de Cagayan), Kharen (whom they said is currently in Davao doing a sort or practicum), and Rejinne Louwie all didn’t give a sign of physical existence
Now, we can get down to the real business of this post.
On Harvey’s birthday, I saw his mother and she told me that he will be arriving that night. Sir Escobal came into being at the Badminton court afterwards. But this is not the point here. Earlier that day, I met an old acquaintance and
he/she told me about the pregnancy of someone we both know. I was really surprised because from then I was actually already joking about the possibility. If fate permits, one of our classmates will soon become a father.
P.S. If you’ll look around the site, you might still be able to catch who I’m talking about.
Cebu-kid. Bowling. Updates.
I have known that last January 3, there was a little gathering at Alcin’s place in Taglikid. Attendance? Ronna, Naiza, Ophel, Candy, X and X. There are more, but I’m not sure who they are, so I’m leaving their names as “X”. Here’s a thing that’s certain — they had a drinking session. I was surprised to hear about it considering the fact that Ma’am Erlinda might be home. I was told that she really was and it was just fine with her. They parted ways at 10PM.
Two days after, Alcin, Farrah, Hazel, Juvanni, Naiza, Ophel, and Paeng were on the same vessel going to Cebu. For the information of those who do not know, Alcin and Juvanni are, of course, studying in Cebu. The same thing also goes for Paeng. I don’t know if you remember him. He’s two years younger (ouch, doesn’t the word hurt?) than our batch. Farrah — bound for Bohol and the other two for Iloilo. Hazel, well, I think she merely visited Alcin’s boarding house (for three days). They played Bowling at SM. Pictures and a video were imprisoned in Ophel’s camera. Unfortunately, when I got the chance to see them, I didn’t bring a flash drive. I promise to put them here.
On site updates, I’ve fixed and modified some codes around, moved select files to a different server, and added one-click smilies that can be used in comments. And there’s this maniac who posts obscene words in the shoutbox (I actually have a strong guess of who he is). No worry folks, I can filter messages easily. I can ban anyone from posting messages and even from accessing a tiny little piece of the site. So beware. Don’t mess with the wrong guy.
Rat vs. Dragon
- December 22: Seminar for Ravin Joseph’s Baptism. I, John Paul, Kenneth, Mary Cherubin, Mia, and Pearl Kaye ate at Rose Bakeshop thereafter. Lizlee and Ophel Yvette Marie promised to follow. Later on, when we were searching for an Internet Café that can accommodate four, we found the two eating at Len’z. Traidor.
- December 23: I was late for the bunyag. In the picture above, the priest had to say, “Ma-singer man tingali ni inig kadako.” The reception was at Maya’s. The next stop was Lexelcom where we had a fun conference chat in Yahoo! Messenger just like the previous day.
- December 28: Jesha got out of her shell to play Badminton. We fetched Ronna at her lola‘s house and stayed for a while at Aiza May’s. Jesha then treated us with siopao at Rose, where we saw Mary Cherubin. Naiza Mae arrived at the court an hour after we came. Jollibee was the last stop. Langhap Sarap!
A new year’s here. 2008. Rat. I was told that this will be a good one for the (year of the) dragons — business. We’ll soon find out. And by the way, a new video’s here and a whole bunch of pictures here!
Guess what guys? I’m in Cagayan de Oro City right now, softly killing the time before going back to school. I went to Xavier (Ateneo de Cagayan) University and met up with Budlat, Apple, Kanding, and Abu. The first two already had classes while the other two were still on the process of enrolling. What surprised me very much was the fact that Abu will be taking only 3 units this semester — English40! Imagine that? Some of her old classmates had to name her “major in English”. Lol. We advised her of having a job — Jollibee or school student assistant wouldn’t be bad. Of course, since there was Kanding, there was also his girlfriend Rachelle. She’s a cute little girl. If we’d stand beside each other she’ll surely appear as my sungkod/tungkod. 😛 She significantly looks like Igatz (Jesha) except for the skin color. But mind you, she doesn’t seem friendly at all.
I was expecting that there’s a vessel to Iloilo tomorrow. It turns out that I still have to wait until Wednesday and will have to travel via Iligan City. So that’s it, guess I’ll be tambay for some time here.
Another Bonding Activity
Time check: I have been in front of this
freakin’ PC in Lexelcom for almost 3½ hours already. Finally, everything in the site seems fine after moving to a new CMS (content management system — nosebleed ka noh?). The thing that really killed most of my time was the transfer of the gallery pictures. It was quite a pain.
So, how was the Barangay elections? I voted in the afternoon and saw Abu in SF Pilot Elementary School, our voting station. She was a volunteer. For the information of those who do not know, her father is a Kagawad candidate. The picture you see below is my hand (c’mon, who else?) — with the indelible ink in the forehand and some other kind of ink in the thumb.
Earlier this afternoon, Ronna came here to get the P60 amutan for tomorrow’s planned get-together party (not again?). Meeting will be at Yana’s at 8. I have no idea of the people who’ll be present. Charis Doreen is here right now. I was really surprised to see her. It’s been a while. She said she wasn’t able to vote because she is not yet registered. Tsk, ang alindahaw..