Yeah, time dearly flies fast. The long summer vacation is soon gonna be over. It’ll be months again before we see each other’s faces. Many has been very busy lately. Nonetheless, there are still those chosen few who prefer to runaway from any sort of work to tambay at the kanto. Nyahah! So here are some of the diminutive gatherings that happened in summer 2007. Break free.
- April 30: Pahak, Lagat, Yana, Manangkungay, and Ahnor went to our house. If you don’t know why, where’ve you been?! We subsequently went to Raquel’s to pay her and her son, Ravin, a visit.
- May 21: Katring and Baki dropped by our house. I fed them lunch and Lagat came thereafter. We went to school for some sight-seeing and was sighted by Ma’am Gelacio, Tabugon, Ungab, and Aguilar. Only Ma’am Aguilar was the one who didn’t say the magic word. What was the magic word? S-E-C-R-E-T. We then went to Rose and ate Halo-Halo. Pahak came on time just as we had our order. The next stop was at Yana’s lola’s house before deciding to go to the Badminton court. It rained hard so the destination was changed to Philip’s. We got our hands on his new laptop.
- May 22: Mama and I bought some barbeques near Philip’s residence and as we passed the house I noticed that their dining table was full of people — the same scene we had the other night. It immediately came to me that maybe some of us paid him a visit. The next day I knew from Yana herself that it was indeed them — Raro, Mia, Ronna, Pearl, and her. I also knew that they went to Ebro Housing.
- Lost Time: I was with Naiza and was about to leave her at DBP when we saw Philip and Xyrel coming from the opposite direction. Earlier that day, we already saw them going out of Allnyt Café. They ended up playing online games (what else?) at einerz. And, finally, after merely crossing paths in less than 2 seconds at MSU, I got Manoy’s mobile number!
- May 25: I’ve been pathetic over the Internet this summer, especially that my computer has rested because of exhaustion from the fluctuating current. Haha. Tsk, wasting money for nothing in particular. I had my income and domain now though. My workplace is at Lexelcom and today I met Yam-Yam and Katring there. I bumped their heads from behind, without them knowing that it was me. They stayed for some minutes chitchatting, waiting for their sundo, before finally deserting me.